And if we hadn't chronicled most of it in this blog...so much of it would have been lost among us. Of course the bits we haven't written about, the most disturbing parts, the ones that involve the systemic removal of our core alter (The Other Girl) haven't been put in this blog yet, but are being pieced together...there is a lot to explain.
But this year...
There was Frank (I) took over our system and we came out fully about our past...
- Addressing the Issue of Frank: Part 1
- The Emergence of Frank: The Beginning (8 Yrs Old)
- The Emergence of Frank: The Second Coming (13 Yrs Old)
- The Emergence of Frank: Three Times A Rescuer (21 Yrs Old)
- The Emergence of Frank: Frank's Failure (23 Yrs Old)
- We Go To University & We Take A Lover
- Life Without Frank - The First Two Years
- Collision: The Other Girls Accident/Franks Coma (2004)
- Culinary School and Affairs | Culinary School: Part Two
- The Dawn of Something Different
We broke the heart and ended the friendship with a long time friend, and on and off lover, Standby (also mentioned in our later life stories listed above)
- Fuck Face: Who He Is
- The Demise of Fuck Face...Part 1
- The Demise of Fuck Face...Part 2
- The Demise of Fuck Face...Part 3
- The Demise of Fuck Face...Part 4
- The Demise of Fuck Face...Part 5
- The Demise of Fuck Face...Part 6
- We Have Drinks With Fuck Face
- Our Final Goodbye To Fuck Face... Unexpectedly.
(by the way, we are still friends, and we actually talk with him on Twitter)
- An Ass Face Comes A Texting /
- We Get An E-Mailed Intervention
- We Get An E-Mailed Intervention: The Followup
We had LOADS of problems with our rental property, a house we lived in until our last relationship ended and we decided not to stay in the house.
We got canned from our job of just over a year, the longest we've been able to hold down a job in 15 years...But then we got a new job in about a months time and James met Fuck Face...But then we had to leave the job and move into The Mother's basement, saying goodbye to Special Someone, to Fuck Face, and our close friend, Fabulous Person (also on Twitter with us <3)
This year we've met AMAZING people on Twitter, of note Kerry Stott, writer, mental health nurse and our guest blog writer (her most recent entry: Our Guest Blogger Writes About Personal Problem Solving ); as well as so many people we can't list them all here, just pay attention to the people we talk to on Twitter, those are the ones we are most thankful for. Twitter saved our life, as it has so many other people on the site, because Birds of A Feather, on Twitter, CAN Flock Together.
So here we are...it's the end of the year. We just booked our flight to London two days ago for January, to go with James to the UK for a couple of months before we come back here and travel the United States for about a year to find a new place to settle.
Oh, and we just got on the wagon, so to speak...(we'll be hopping off tonight though, to celebrate New Years, but then we're getting back on in the morning).
So...there you have it, a year of blogging (a year and a half if we're talking about the whole thing)...there is tons to read here, we've written every single day for a year...nearly. Check out the highlights here: http://just-call-me-frank.blogspot.com/p/our-recommendations-weeded-from.html where we write about food, life, relationships, sex, mental illness, social media, philosophy, and so much more; and the boyfriend has some entries there, where we imported writing from his blog where he's talks about life with us.
Anyway, Happy New Year, friends, readers, followers, and all the rest. May your 2012 out-rock your 2011 in every way imaginable.
From ALL of us, to ALL of you...
Hugs, kisses, licks, giggles, stabs, bites, scratches, kicks, glitter and rainbows (in no particular order)
~ Frank, Bethany, Catherine, Cassandra, Brooke, Joy, Ivy, Emmie, Sam, Melody
(New years resolutions? We never make them past "Have a happy year")