Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We Get A Guest Blogger - Kinky Sex!


What? It can't be too kinky...that stuff is saved for our Tumblr account...plus The Father and The Pastor come here... [image source: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1573601/clare-bare-underwear]
We're taking a bit of a night off (it was Tuesday deep tissue massage night), to work our next story of what happened after our first year and a half of University - it's the follow up to We To University & We Take A Lover - the "what came next" of our life. There is still over 6 years to fill you in on, while we learn about each other, share our stories with us, while we share them with you...it get's more dirty from here on, less tragedy, still lot's of fucked up stuff...by mostly because The Other Girl couldn't control anyone....ever (trust me, it's not easy...she used medication and LOTS of marijuana..then some harsher drugs...we don't).

Some of the stories will give you an introduction to Esmeralda (Emmie), our little slut. (
Note to The Father: we will make sure we post a warning so you don't have to read the dirty stuff accidentally...)
Well, to be fair Emmie is not a slut, she's just kinky. She's not promiscuous, though she wouldn't turn down a threesome and she loves the ladies, and the men. She likes to write erotica and dressing up the man she thinks is special enough, she loves leather,...though we never let her wear it, only smell it whenever she's near it. She's a strange bird. She was really repressed for a very long time, both by our religious upbringing and by the harm done by The Ex Husband - and she just got completely our of control the last few years from what I've been hearing...well...okay...she was responsible for some of what happened with having Our First Girlfriend in high school, and all the dirty smut novels we read when we were 9 and 10... and definitely when we took The Art School Lover...and then...well...in the last six years. Dirty. Man, the more I've learn about her the worse it sounds...


She's written some stuff around here, she helped The Other Girl write some entries the end of last year. She wrote dirty stories in high school and she was a big part of The Other Girls life for her last few months with us, though she doesn't miss her. She hated The Other Girl, mostly hated her taste in men.

We dare say Emmie is probably Fuck Faces favourite; she likes to have sex in strange places, like in the alley...and "in the alley"...if you know what we mean. She's into S&M and all sorts of stuff that the rest of us would rather go without. After her "visits" we feel dirty and ashamed - but we manage by making fun of ourself. Humour goes a long way around JCMF's house. One of the reasons she loves Fuck Face is because of his willingness to do just about anything to us; he's very fun.

We all have our reasons.

Emmie suggested we have our friend from Twitter, @singlemomdate - a dateing blogger (
http://thesinglemomsdatingdiary.blogspot.com/), guest blog for us so we could work on some other things. We met SMD way back in the early days of our twittering, which is to say about 3 months ago. From our records it looks like we took over what was laying around of The Other Girls account (she never used it much, she didn't like Twitter, didn't understand it) around mid-January...about the time of Frank's Hostile Takeover. An entry of confusion, even to us - all we know is it's when we decided as a team to overthrow The Other Girls blog and make it our own, before we got rid of her too.
We will admit, Emmie is a little disappointed to find out that The Single Mom isn't into woman...Bethany, however, is relieved.

So...we give you, Kinky Sex, by The Single Mom.
~ Frank
P.S. After
Kinky Sex there is a video from @NickSilly!
-------------------
Kinky Sex

I was asked to write this guest post for another blog, http://just-call-me-frank.blogspot.com/.  This is a fellow blogger whose focus is primarily about mental health issues and she asked me to write about kinky sex for her readers.

So, what is kinky? It’s a good question, it really is. Obviously, kinky means a lot of different things to different people. To one, anything outside of missionary is kinky and to others, there is a whole range of normal. I don’t intend to judge or sound like that at all. I’m certainly not in a position to pass judgment basically whatever floats your boat is good, as long as it’s consensual and doesn’t hurt anyone (well more than they may want). I’m just going to share with you the range of things I’ve encountered in my 6 years of being single.

I’ve seen more than I’ve wanted to, actually. There are things I didn’t know existed and some things have surprised me. For me, it’s gotta be another person (of the opposite sex), adult, living and no rufies. I know, I know, I’m such a buzzkill, call me old fashioned.

From my own experience, growing up mostly in the Midwest, married relatively young, I can honestly say that I was grossly unprepared for what sex would be like as a single woman and what I’d run into. I do have a minor in Psychology and had to study human sexuality so I have some general clinical knowledge. However, honestly I think the world has changed a lot since my college days and things that were edgy then could be seen as somewhat passé now.  

I think there are a few really obvious things that are somewhat routine now that weren’t when I was younger. Sex is a lot more casual in general and it is talked about so much more now. I can’t speak for any other women, but for me Sex and the City opened a lot of doors to dialogue for women in a way they hadn't before. Women seem a lot more empowered and I think in turn men find that sexy. It's just my opinion, but after talking to many men, I suspect I'm right about that.


Not feelin' the 2 girls and a cup thing.... just sayin'
So that brings me back to my original question, what is kinky?  To me, this is a good place to insert that for me and I’m sure to the majority of people that there is kinky that’s hot and kinky that’s nasty… kinky that you just can’t wrap your brain around and don’t want to, really. I can tell you that I was better off not knowing about two girls and a cup, to me that’s not hot in the slightest. That being said, what I have been exposed to these past few years has broadened my horizons and I like things I didn’t know I would.

I’m sure you’re curious to know what I have run into being out there dating again. I’ll start with the things that are on the more vanilla side of kinky.   My married friends are shocked at how popular anal is now. Sorry, it just is, fact. I’ve met men who were obsessed with having sex in public places.   Many men, who had a fetish about certain objects, like shoes and stockings.   Dirty talking is pretty routine, but one man liked talking about how he was going to get me pregnant during the heat of the moment. Although, it was physically impossible, it was his thing. There is of course the typical S&M stuff, the playful stuff that doesn’t get too out of control.
So on the spicier side of kinky, I dated someone who was into erotic asphyxiation. He liked being choked and his preferred pillow talk included violence, hardcore violence, ie killing. The Single Mom couldn’t get into that… sorry.   

I know that threesomes are a very common (duh) fantasy but I have a hard time wrapping my brain around a man who would want to watch another man with his woman. I guess this makes me a little naïve, and I’ll admit it, but that’s just not cool in my book. I can see the woman and woman thing for a guy, but another man… I’m not so sure I understand that.

I’ve met men who were into exhibitionism and wanted their girlfriends to expose themselves to their friends. I’ve also met men who had a fascination with bodily fluids. Again, what is hot to one person can be repulsive to another. My advice though would be to try to keep an open mind and have fun.

Smooches,

The Single Mom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Not Kinky...But....

And now!!! Nicky made a cooking show...help @nickysilly by buying stuff from his affiliate account at Amazon.com (so he can eat better!! WE don't even want to talk about the sodium count in ramen ESCPECIALLY if you add *gulp* tortilla chips!) - help support him because he supports us by providing content when we have "bad days" and can't write much! Oh, and ladies, he's single and he lives in Texas - and when he smiles he's adorable! <3




Nicky is friends with both SMD and Us...this isn't his funniest video...you can watch more of him at:  http://www.twitvid.com/SCNK3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the month of May, Mental Health Awareness Month, we will be posting this at he bottom of each of our entries, to help provide additional information about us, and about DID/MPD

10 Things You Should Know About US That MIGHT Surprise YOU:
  1. We used to be a Baptist missionary (yeah, can you fucking believe that shit?!) [we are NOT religious]
  2. We were once married (didn’t last long) [one of our stories talks about him]
  3. We have had nearly 30 physical addresses in 30 years, mostly as an adult (nothing could contain us in the early days) [we actually own a house, but choose not to live in it]
  4. We’ve lived in 2 countries: 1 province and 6-7 different states (running much)
  5. We have lost 120 pounds since the age of 24 (100 of it when we were 24) [and it's close to 140 pounds now)
  6. We have a full time job (well, now it's 32 hours a week - but they actually let us work around the other humans!) [it get's harder everyday, and this is the longest we've ever had a single job since we were 17. We've been there almost a year]
  7. We deal with social anxiety type symptoms every day (and these days we choose not to leave home much, but for going to work) [there are about three people we feel comfortable with being in public with and sometimes we have to be out there alone]
  8. We have multiple “mental illness” diagnoses (doesn't everybody?) [p.s. all misdiagnosed]
  9. We have two beautiful cats, who piss us off every day (but they are special, because they put up with us) [though one of us hates them beyond belief]
  10. We have struggled to survive, over and over, defeating the odds thrown against us (read our stories) [seriously, how are we not dead yet?]

    We've copied the stories written here that are specifically about our past (mostly abuse) and moved them to our other blog, called:
Addressing The Issue of Frank: The Origins, History and Life Story of Frank, from "Just Call Me Frank: One Womans Endeavour At Being Frank"  
Some of our writing on this blog we like to promote, these are those entries since mid-January 2011. There are bits of writing in this blog that we do not actually promote due to embarrassment over things that some have written - they are here for our own tracking - they are angry, mean, scary things. If you feel like it you can find them on your own. Here are the highlights of what we have written so far this year:

The Mental Health Entries: 
Dissociative Identity Disorder/Multiple Personality Disorder
Health:
Relationships/Friendships:
Life:
Opinion:
Art/Poetry:
Humour/Random Fun:

If you have any questions for us we are very open and will answer to our best ability - this is totally the month to ask us questions. You can either ask us on Twitter, in the comment section of a blog entry here, or e-mail us at justcallmefrank2010 (at) gmail.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resources for You - facts, figures and personal stories of other people can be found on these sites:
National Institute of Mental Health: http://www.nimh.nih.gov/index.shtml
American Psychological Association: http://www.apa.org/index.aspx
Canadian Mental Health Association: http://www.cmha.ca/bins/index.asp
Mental Health Europe: http://www.mhe-sme.org/
World Psychiatric Association: http://www.wpanet.org/

1 comment:

  1. I have a bunch of thoughts I'd like to share if I wasn't SOO tired, but for now I'll just say thanks very much for sharing my vid and the shout outs. Y'all rock! And thank you for the compliment about my smile. I like smiling.

    ReplyDelete