Friday, October 7, 2011

Just Another Fucking Friday Night In The House Of Frank

I don’t like swearing, but there you go, right there in the title.

The We were to be watching a movie (The Abyss) with James, The Boyfriend, right after we got down having our fun on Twitter…but "10”, that’s all we’ll call her, it’s what James calls her for now, apparently…we don’t know who she is, she doesn’t know who she is…which, we are told, is not uncommon with our disorder, so we’re fine with it, we’re not scared. Well, I’m not scared, anyway. She’s been around for months, sort of a flicker…but never mind that for now.

Anyway, “10” and James were having a conversation on the sofa…couldn’t tell you about what, exactly, unless I try real hard to summon her around, and I’d rather not, for the potential of losing myself, and it may sound stupid to you, but there is some dessert and ice cream I want to eat before I get abruptly hoofed over to the side again.

Anyway, it was “10” and then it was that bitch Emmie…sorry, sorry, I’m just not happy with her right now…so many of us aren’t…well, mostly myself and Ivy.

Oh, why you ask?

So, we wrote about how Emmie quit our job yesterday, which is fine, we were to be done today, so what's one day, right? Yesterday was the first day Emmie went to work for us, for a full day, since James has gotten here.

What wasn’t mentioned, by Ivy, in that post…was…what James knew all day, what he knew when he woke up before us, and Emmie opened her mouth…(he knew it was her waking up yesterday morning, he told us tonight)…she had arranged to meet with Fuck Face for her final break yesterday. Emmie knew he knew when she took her lunch break, based on some tweets James had written...he's not a dumb man, but she's clearly not the brightest bulb we have going for us.

This evening, after "10" switched with Emmie, and she and James had their disgusting, …whatever it is that they do (naked time)…Emmie switched out with Ivy almost immediately…James knew…he knows almost all of us by now...

James lay there and asked Ivy if he could ask her a question, that he had meant to ask Emmie, if she hadn't gone so quickly.
"Sure" said Ivy.
“Yesterday, did [Fuck Face] meet Emmie after work?” He asked.
“Yes” Ivy said. She’s not about to lie for Emmie.
“Was it prearranged” he asked.
“Yes” Ivy said, still not about to lie.
He tapped a finger on Ivies chin and said “You knew, why didn’t you tell me?"
“I’m not about to tattle on Emmie, we’re not going to tattle. I’m NOT Bethany” She said to him. And then tells him more than once "This is something you should talk to Emmie about, not me." He realizes that but Emmie is crafty little bitch who never stays around long enough for much of a talk these days.

He wanted to know if Emmie had done anything with him, kissed him, held his hand...and Ivy tells him the truth, that there had only been a hug when she left for her bus.
They continued to talk, and James admitted that he had known.
“I told myself that if they don’t tweet by the usual time, then I would know Emmie was with him. And then there was no tweet, and she was late getting home, and she wanted sex right away…” he admits that he spent some of the day crying. “I packed my bag…” he trails off.
At this point Ivy burst into tears…and everything is fairly blurry, whoever is in the head is upset, Brook starts laughing (that would be something only we can hear), Ivy drops out and HERE.I.AM. 

Of course, currently, I am not happy because Ivy is chanting “slut” at Emmie…even though NOTHING HAPPENED…there was a hug, and that’s all…we keep a pretty tight reign on Emmie with James around.

So, there was fighting going on and I was bawling, and it’s all just a fabulous Friday night where there should have been movies, and ice cream, but now I’m having to tell James, who is very upset for many different reasons, that we are crying because some of us are angry at each other, and that is nothing he likes to hear, and that "you make our life complicated" <sobbing>...["Nine of Nine", The Responsibility of One" becomes harder everyday in a relationship...]

And now. Headaches…and probably I should have a drink, but I am not fond of drinking…but this headache is likely a sign that by the time I publish this entry I won’t be here anymore.

These headaches, we've had them for years, we stopped taking pain killers for them because pain killers never work for a headache…so, that’s super fun...and now they are a multiple (ha!) day occurrence.

~Cassandra
Hope I didn't forget anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment