- Recommended Archives
- Graphically Frank | Visual Arts
- Our Life Poetic | 20+ Years of Poetry
- Personal/Archived Journals
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Once Upon A Time...
We could do what we wanted to do. When we wanted to. How we wanted to.
Sure, it usually meant drinking, and sometimes passing out in various places in our apartment after a night of painting, Tweeting, or writing...crying...and then waking up and going to work.
We were thinner then. We've put on some weight.
We were more beautiful then. We've grown hateful of our appearance.
We wrote more. It's become a struggle.
We painted then. It's been over a year since we've put brush to canvas. The aching for it is mounting. That next first time, we may cry.
It's going to sound terrible. No matter how much we love you (James).
We were happier.
Not that you don't provide happiness (you do, mostly).
It was once upon...a very different time. Not too long ago.
This has been a very personal notation.
Noted Mental Health Bloggers of Twitter - Want to be added? Just ask.
Noted Creatives of Twitter
✍ Noted Active Bloggers from Twitter (Updated 02/2014)
- **NEW** (2015) therestelesswords
- A Little Tour In Yellow
- Adventures In Estrogen
- Bittersweet Gestalt
- Built-in Birth Control
- Chronicles of Nothing
- Die Hipster
- Dudes, That's My Skull
- Everythign Is Okay In A Fucked Up Kinda Way
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Jules Just Write
- Just Me With...
- Lovers and Wreckers
- Marisa Feathers (a.k.a Bittersweet Gestalt)
- Minutes of Mayhem
- Mommy Undressed
- Mommy Wants Vodka
- My 30 Spot
- My Pixie Blog
- No, Seriously, You Probably Shouldn't Read This
- Oh The Humanitease. Humanitees? Whatever It Is.
- Scary Mommy
- She Suggests
- Six Sentences
- Tall Tales
- The Cabinet of Ordinary Ferocities
- The Collective Works of E.E. Zulkoski
- The Pummelo
- The Single Mom's Dating Diary
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Thought For Your Penny
- Turning The Page: A Literary Ramble
- Veronica Foale - I Tell Stories...
- Vicious Cycle
- WriteWendy's Musings