- Recommended Archives
- Graphically Frank | Visual Arts
- Our Life Poetic | 20+ Years of Poetry
- Personal/Archived Journals
Friday, January 25, 2013
Oh, What A Relief It Is: Deep Tissue Massage
While we prefer male masseuses, (it has to do with how deep, large, numerous, and hard the knots are - requiring considerable strength to maneuver), she was able to do some good work to start, and together we created a regiment to alleviate 75% of the pain over a six-to-eight week period. (it's understood it will never be all gone, but at least it can be managed a bit without OTC or prescription pain relievers)
Once again we're back on the table, just in time. It wasn't as bad as it was in winter (January to April) of 2011 yet, but some days and nights it was getting close in the same level of excruciating pain, with the perpetual headaches, tension, knots, head-to-toe body pain, sleepless nights tossing and turning. It only took about 45 minutes to the pain to start creeping back, but at least it was something.
So, there's hope...once again.
We're almost going to feel human again. Almost.
(P.S. still waiting for all the names of the sellers to be inked on the purchase agreement for the house *fingers crossed*)
Noted Mental Health Bloggers of Twitter - Want to be added? Just ask.
Noted Creatives of Twitter
✍ Noted Active Bloggers from Twitter (Updated 02/2014)
- **NEW** (2015) therestelesswords
- A Little Tour In Yellow
- Adventures In Estrogen
- Bittersweet Gestalt
- Built-in Birth Control
- Chronicles of Nothing
- Die Hipster
- Dudes, That's My Skull
- Everythign Is Okay In A Fucked Up Kinda Way
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Jules Just Write
- Just Me With...
- Lovers and Wreckers
- Marisa Feathers (a.k.a Bittersweet Gestalt)
- Minutes of Mayhem
- Mommy Undressed
- Mommy Wants Vodka
- My 30 Spot
- My Pixie Blog
- No, Seriously, You Probably Shouldn't Read This
- Oh The Humanitease. Humanitees? Whatever It Is.
- Scary Mommy
- She Suggests
- Six Sentences
- Tall Tales
- The Cabinet of Ordinary Ferocities
- The Collective Works of E.E. Zulkoski
- The Pummelo
- The Single Mom's Dating Diary
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Thought For Your Penny
- Turning The Page: A Literary Ramble
- Veronica Foale - I Tell Stories...
- Vicious Cycle
- WriteWendy's Musings