- Recommended Archives
- Graphically Frank | Visual Arts
- Our Life Poetic | 20+ Years of Poetry
- Personal/Archived Journals
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
James asked us the other day if we were depressed. The only answer we had was that we weren't sure, and sometimes we can't even tell if whatever malaise we've been feeling is depression. Most days it just feels like...we're a robot.
We've been having a lot of dissociation in public lately. We've also been spending a lot more time in public. Leaving the house three times a week is a lot for us. We'll have to have James start writing down the times he notices it happening and see if there's a correlation to how many hours we spend in public, or if there's a time-mark of some sort. It probably very similar to an extreme physically and mentally uncontrollable sugar crash, but it doesn't matter the time of day, or what we've eaten, of if we've eaten, so we've ruled that out.
It doesn't make it fun for James to be with us; we become detached, sometimes unable to speak or answer his questions in a timely manor, we appear emotionally void, it's more labored to walk and so we slow down, we become dazed and listless. Even as we know this is happening it's like we have no control over it, and we never know how long it'll last. Human autopilot through a fog. Which is probably better for him than when one of us less...fond...of James is out in public with him, likely.
Lately we've been considering closing this blog; it's starting to feel almost...redundant.
Noted Mental Health Bloggers of Twitter - Want to be added? Just ask.
Noted Creatives of Twitter
✍ Noted Active Bloggers from Twitter (Updated 02/2014)
- **NEW** (2015) therestelesswords
- A Little Tour In Yellow
- Adventures In Estrogen
- Bittersweet Gestalt
- Built-in Birth Control
- Chronicles of Nothing
- Die Hipster
- Dudes, That's My Skull
- Everythign Is Okay In A Fucked Up Kinda Way
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Jules Just Write
- Just Me With...
- Lovers and Wreckers
- Marisa Feathers (a.k.a Bittersweet Gestalt)
- Minutes of Mayhem
- Mommy Undressed
- Mommy Wants Vodka
- My 30 Spot
- My Pixie Blog
- No, Seriously, You Probably Shouldn't Read This
- Oh The Humanitease. Humanitees? Whatever It Is.
- Scary Mommy
- She Suggests
- Six Sentences
- Tall Tales
- The Cabinet of Ordinary Ferocities
- The Collective Works of E.E. Zulkoski
- The Pummelo
- The Single Mom's Dating Diary
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Thought For Your Penny
- Turning The Page: A Literary Ramble
- Veronica Foale - I Tell Stories...
- Vicious Cycle
- WriteWendy's Musings