- Recommended Archives
- Graphically Frank | Visual Arts
- Our Life Poetic | 20+ Years of Poetry
- Personal/Archived Journals
Saturday, August 25, 2012
The bad news is we still have at least two weeks to wait until we can put an offer on.
In the meantime, amidst a giant community garage sale, we will be canning MORE tomatoes...in case you wondered about our general lack of blog entries, and sanity.
Canning has been taxing on our back, but it's been a good test of our ability to withstand it next year, with our own garden and farm.
We could use a injection of some sort of foam between our vertebra, to make up for all the degenerating and desiccated disks. And a new set of shoulders/shoulder blades. And a new neck. And a tight strap around our skull.
Or affordable health insurance for our pre-existing condition, and some tranquillizer pain killers.
What's a body to do.
Push on, through the pain. it's all that life really is, in some way or another.
Now, back to the canning!
Four hours of picking, washing, blanching, peeling, cooking, and canning...
- 4 quarts canned whole tomatoes
- 5 quarts tomato sauce with fresh basil
- 3 pints tomato sauce with fresh basil
The spoils of the day:
Noted Mental Health Bloggers of Twitter - Want to be added? Just ask.
Noted Creatives of Twitter
✍ Noted Active Bloggers from Twitter (Updated 02/2014)
- **NEW** (2015) therestelesswords
- A Little Tour In Yellow
- Adventures In Estrogen
- Bittersweet Gestalt
- Built-in Birth Control
- Chronicles of Nothing
- Die Hipster
- Dudes, That's My Skull
- Everythign Is Okay In A Fucked Up Kinda Way
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Jules Just Write
- Just Me With...
- Lovers and Wreckers
- Marisa Feathers (a.k.a Bittersweet Gestalt)
- Minutes of Mayhem
- Mommy Undressed
- Mommy Wants Vodka
- My 30 Spot
- My Pixie Blog
- No, Seriously, You Probably Shouldn't Read This
- Oh The Humanitease. Humanitees? Whatever It Is.
- Scary Mommy
- She Suggests
- Six Sentences
- Tall Tales
- The Cabinet of Ordinary Ferocities
- The Collective Works of E.E. Zulkoski
- The Pummelo
- The Single Mom's Dating Diary
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Thought For Your Penny
- Turning The Page: A Literary Ramble
- Veronica Foale - I Tell Stories...
- Vicious Cycle
- WriteWendy's Musings