- Recommended Archives
- Graphically Frank | Visual Arts
- Our Life Poetic | 20+ Years of Poetry
- Personal/Archived Journals
Monday, February 25, 2013
This Has Been An Upbeat Entry
It was a really fun night. Even the part where we walked out onto a bowling lane to push a ball a guy (James' best work friend, who is a complete riot to hang out with) purposely got stuck in the gutter, and bit it. As in feet flying in the air, flat on our back. It was a perfect landing. We seriously didn't know they grease the lanes. We probably should have realized it, what with how they shine more than the rest of the floor. Sometimes we're not so smart. In any case, we met some great people, funny, interesting to talk to.
Can hardly wait until we fuck up those budding friendships...*sigh*
So this afternoon is the walk-through for the house. We'll measure stuff, and take pictures, and try to contain the overwhelming excitement building up inside. We'll be moving the first load of stuff Thursday afternoon and spending the weekend painting before the sofa arrives, and before we move all of our stuff from storage.
A wonderful and patient boyfriend, possible new friends, a new house all of our own - all we need is a job to sustain us until University classes start in the fall - it'll be like we're living a whole new life.
[This has been a horrible upbeat and positive blog entry...scary, right?]
Noted Mental Health Bloggers of Twitter - Want to be added? Just ask.
Noted Creatives of Twitter
✍ Noted Active Bloggers from Twitter (Updated 02/2014)
- **NEW** (2015) therestelesswords
- A Little Tour In Yellow
- Adventures In Estrogen
- Bittersweet Gestalt
- Built-in Birth Control
- Chronicles of Nothing
- Die Hipster
- Dudes, That's My Skull
- Everythign Is Okay In A Fucked Up Kinda Way
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Jules Just Write
- Just Me With...
- Lovers and Wreckers
- Marisa Feathers (a.k.a Bittersweet Gestalt)
- Minutes of Mayhem
- Mommy Undressed
- Mommy Wants Vodka
- My 30 Spot
- My Pixie Blog
- No, Seriously, You Probably Shouldn't Read This
- Oh The Humanitease. Humanitees? Whatever It Is.
- Scary Mommy
- She Suggests
- Six Sentences
- Tall Tales
- The Cabinet of Ordinary Ferocities
- The Collective Works of E.E. Zulkoski
- The Pummelo
- The Single Mom's Dating Diary
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Thought For Your Penny
- Turning The Page: A Literary Ramble
- Veronica Foale - I Tell Stories...
- Vicious Cycle
- WriteWendy's Musings