- Introduction to Media Writing (gonna be a total breeze)
- Interpersonal Communication (the study of communication between two or more people, a.k.a. small group communication , self-expression and how people present themselves and perceive others...)
- Knowledge, Truth and Reality (interdisciplinary exploration of the nature of knowledge, truth, and reality from the perspectives of science, philosophy, and religion)
- American Political Thought (Political Science course on the historical analysis of major thinkers and of the streams of thought which molded United States political life and institutions from the Puritans to the present)
- Social Psychology (Researching individual behavior in its social context: how the individual acts upon social environments, and interacts with other individuals)
Oh, here's our very favourite advertisement for 2013...and also, a GREAT idea for a "prank" Christmas gift. No, we are not getting paid to promote this, it's just the most hilariously honest advertisement...maybe ever...