- Recommended Archives
- Graphically Frank | Visual Arts
- Our Life Poetic | 20+ Years of Poetry
- Personal/Archived Journals
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Do Not Disturb: Essay in Progress
"Regular" blogging has been suspended for a couple of weeks.
We're working on writing "the big essay" of the year. Currently in the proposal and annotated bibliography phase, the final ten plus page research paper is due in about two weeks. If it all goes as planned it's going to be a great paper defending fair living wages, or raising the minimum wage, with historical context of how wage growth in the lower tiers of income levels have stagnated while the growth of productivity over the last 30 years has increased, lending to high levels of income equality and the shrinking of the middle class. And other elements.
Something, something, something. Hey, it has to be at least eight pages (our personal goal is twelve pages)...we have some work to do,
So, that's where we'll be...when not Tweeting, of course. :-)
Noted Mental Health Bloggers of Twitter - Want to be added? Just ask.
Noted Creatives of Twitter
✍ Noted Active Bloggers from Twitter (Updated 02/2014)
- **NEW** (2015) therestelesswords
- A Little Tour In Yellow
- Adventures In Estrogen
- Bittersweet Gestalt
- Built-in Birth Control
- Chronicles of Nothing
- Die Hipster
- Dudes, That's My Skull
- Everythign Is Okay In A Fucked Up Kinda Way
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Jules Just Write
- Just Me With...
- Lovers and Wreckers
- Marisa Feathers (a.k.a Bittersweet Gestalt)
- Minutes of Mayhem
- Mommy Undressed
- Mommy Wants Vodka
- My 30 Spot
- My Pixie Blog
- No, Seriously, You Probably Shouldn't Read This
- Oh The Humanitease. Humanitees? Whatever It Is.
- Scary Mommy
- She Suggests
- Six Sentences
- Tall Tales
- The Cabinet of Ordinary Ferocities
- The Collective Works of E.E. Zulkoski
- The Pummelo
- The Single Mom's Dating Diary
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Thought For Your Penny
- Turning The Page: A Literary Ramble
- Veronica Foale - I Tell Stories...
- Vicious Cycle
- WriteWendy's Musings