Tuesday, December 11, 2012


We put an offer on a house last week.
It was a lovely house that needed a lot of TLC...more than a lot, really.

Like the last property, this one was on the market for months with no movement, no bites; and like the other property (the one we lost the signed agreement on in October, Weeping Willow), this one suddenly had another offer after we submitted an offer on it. This time, the day after.

Needless to say, the seller went with the other offer. Which we just found out in the last hour.
There may be an off-chance the sale won't go through after their inspections are done (we had waived inspections in our offer), but we won't find out if the sale is completed for about 6 weeks.

So, we'll keep looking, waiting for a miracle of some sort, because we have exhausted all the houses in our price range in the city.

We're a little...deflated...tonight.

1 comment:

  1. (((((hugs))))) having recently been through the process of finding and buying a house, I feel your pain. here's hoping the universe will provide the home of your dreams.