Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas (Holiday) Television Specials

For the rest of the year I have decided to take a break from dating.  In doing so this forces me to come up with some other creative things to talk about, things that I enjoy and interest me, other than dating.

Now, some of these are traditional, some of them of contemporary and some of them are offensive. Take your pick. Let me know if you watch any of them.  I'll be honest, the Family Guy episode can be hard to swallow, there is a sequence in the middle that made me feel...disgusted.

There's lots of clips and some full shows. Enjoy.


1. A Cleveland Brown Christmas
Watch more Anime Videos at Vodpod
2. The Simpsons "The Fight Before Christmas"
can't go wrong with Classic Simpson Holiday fun.
It's extremely hard to find even a clip of The Simpsons. May I suggest kickasstorrents?

not for the faint of heart, believe it or not there is a great message wrapped up in this warped one hour special. If you don't like Family Guy, or find it offensive then don't watch this.  It mildly offended me; but I don't mind being offended.


4. A Very Glee Christmas
and if you haven't seen ...

...then I suggest you do, in order to get a context of #4 and to see, and appreciate the hilarity of, a real life"who" ('Emma Pillsbury', the guidance counselor).
Even if you don't watch the Glee special, if you haven't watched The Grinch then you should get 'er done!

6. A Flinstone Christmas Carol
you know you love the Flinstones. It'll be a "Rockin'" Christmas good time.


7. Frosty The Snowman
classic snowman fun. Here's a clip...


8. Jack Frost
you want the 1998 film staring Michael Keaton, not the 1997 horror movie...unless you do want that one...I don't judge.

9. Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too
everybody needs a little "pooh" at Christmas.

10. The Christmas Story
CLASSIC.  Guns and kids in snowsuits with frozen tongues and, of
course, 
the famous "sex-oozing leg lamp"Family fun-time.

A clip...


11. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Island of Misfit Toys
another must-not-miss classic.


12. The Muppet Christmas Carol

Honorable Mention
  1. A Muppet Family Christmas 1987 ABC Special
    I remember growing up and watching this, I loved it then and I love it now. It doesn't air ... ever, anymore. But thanks to the internet you can watch it, and for free!
Start watching here (it's in 5 parts):

Or watch this classic 12 Days of Christmas with The Muppet and John Denver



1 comment:

  1. merry xmas to you too...just thought I would let you know...my brain is warped and I am sure I am not the only one, but your content about Winnie the pooh and how we all need a lil "pooh" at xmas time...is just wrong! lol

    ReplyDelete