- Recommended Archives
- Graphically Frank | Visual Arts
- Our Life Poetic | 20+ Years of Poetry
- Personal/Archived Journals
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Pain Like Fire
Tonight we can feel every part of our body, throbbing from pain.
We tried to push it away...
From our toes to our ankles...calves and thighs. Lower back and everything from there, to the left shoulder blade. All across our shoulders, into the top of our spine and lower part of our skull. Pain like fire.
The only thing that doesn't hurt, is our brain. But if we're being honest, it's just another kind of pain that resides there.
Two more days of the week left to go. If we could sleep forever we would. Sleeping too much hurts.
Oh, how we'd love to just crawl into a corner, away from people, and their breathing, and their existence...remove a pain. Oh, how selfish that makes us.
We can only handle the mask so long, it grows heavy.
Listening to music...trying to numb our mind...ignore the pain. Pain like fire.
Noted Mental Health Bloggers of Twitter - Want to be added? Just ask.
Noted Creatives of Twitter
✍ Noted Active Bloggers from Twitter (Updated 02/2014)
- **NEW** (2015) therestelesswords
- A Little Tour In Yellow
- Adventures In Estrogen
- Bittersweet Gestalt
- Built-in Birth Control
- Chronicles of Nothing
- Die Hipster
- Dudes, That's My Skull
- Everythign Is Okay In A Fucked Up Kinda Way
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Jules Just Write
- Just Me With...
- Lovers and Wreckers
- Marisa Feathers (a.k.a Bittersweet Gestalt)
- Minutes of Mayhem
- Mommy Undressed
- Mommy Wants Vodka
- My 30 Spot
- My Pixie Blog
- No, Seriously, You Probably Shouldn't Read This
- Oh The Humanitease. Humanitees? Whatever It Is.
- Scary Mommy
- She Suggests
- Six Sentences
- Tall Tales
- The Cabinet of Ordinary Ferocities
- The Collective Works of E.E. Zulkoski
- The Pummelo
- The Single Mom's Dating Diary
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Thought For Your Penny
- Turning The Page: A Literary Ramble
- Veronica Foale - I Tell Stories...
- Vicious Cycle
- WriteWendy's Musings