Monday, June 21, 2010

Poetry Archives

It's another rain day today, this year seems like all we get is rain.

Recently I have become inspired to start writing again, this time focusing on stories about my life, journaling and opinion pieces for this blog.

If you are new to my blog I recommend reading a recent entry: 'My Weight Loss Story: Almost 100# in 9 Months.'; It will give you a small insight on the person I was prior to my temporary cessation from writing.

This morning I posted a series of poetry archives written between the ages of about 15 to 25.  To say I am not nervous about sharing very personal thoughts and feeling from my life would be an understatement.  For those who read it - enjoy.


Todays picture of serenity:


Eleuthera Island, Bahamas 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment