Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Too Hot To Handle

It's just been to hot to do anything.  And for me that includes writing a blog entry.  I am sucking at this right now. 


The unfortunate thing about my blog is I started it when I closed my business a few months back, with lots of intention on writing everyday (because I had time!) but I "fell" into a new career pretty quickly, and despite the fact I only work three days a week (that's right, three)- I currently find myself with no privacy/alone time. It's summer too, so I want to suck up every last bit of it before I am thrown into the polar opposite of temperatures.  






VIVA LA SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. It's HOT here too....enjoy it while it lasts!

    Congrats on the new job...I think that's a good reason to slack on the blogging! ;o)

    ReplyDelete