(p.s. something about adding the polling system fucked with the design of this page - all other reading material will look normal)
- he had a "fatantasy" about us Saturday, while doing horse chores, lasting only 45 seconds, and made sure to drop in that it would have probably untilized our safe word. It had to do with wrestling, and other things we used to do together
- he is not in the basement guestroom. We commented that now at least he can use the internet. He said "Yeah, to talk to you. That's how all this started. Now I have to say "I'm checking the weather" I don't care about the weather.
C) we want to apologize to The Wife, because if we had a husband/boyfriend who cheated, who had told us about it already, we would want to know his mistress feels some sort of remorse; however small it may be. It would be a non issue with us, so it should be a none issue with her...as long as he's ACTUALLY told her, like he said he has.
- NOTE: Given that he knows of our continued feelings, and our struggle to say no to him, Fabulous People (our closest friend, a woman who works for both he and us) agrees, he should not be saying things like that, should not be tantalizing us - those are not appropriate behaviors. We've been fucking yanked around enough by him.
Seriously, before you vote, read the stories. Keep in mind, at NO time have we ever asked him to leave his wife, we have never had any intentions on blackmailing him. Either way, no matter what happens - she keeps him, we can't be his friend. We push this matter - we can't be his friend (because really, he wouldn't want to be at that point) - so for us, in the end, the result is the same.
Feel free to leave comments if you have something to say, we can't maintain a conversation in 140 character bits.
After you're done with that maybe you want to read other stuff around here...or not. We'll be around Twitter all.fucking.night. We might even be drinking...again.
Added: June 2, 2011 - polls closed on this matter and results were as follows:
- Sam Gets Angry About Ignorance (Written by Sam)
- A Little Bit Of Emmie (Written by Emmie)
- Sam Gets Set-Off (written by Sam)