But in the past month and a half I have
- turned a year older
- taken a trip to Vegas, in the United States
- a trip to White Shell, in Canada
- a trip to Minnesota, in the United States
- ended a two year relationship thereby crushing the heart of someone I care very deeply about
- packed up 75% of my house
- appeared LIVE on TV (clips to come, hopefully) and "fired" a volunteer on the same day
- had a good adjustment to my work load
- and have been apartment hunting for a week and a half.
...and that's just right off of the top of my head.
If that all isn't enough of an excuse for being absent, I don't know what is. Sucks the writing ability right out of me.
Plus it's summer...well, now it's turning bitterly to Autumn...grasp grasp grasp.
I am currently planning my next blog entry. It's in the works. Enjoy the rest of summer and get off the computer already:)